Reborn (Not again?!)

Posted by Doreen Ooi on



Has deleted most of my previous posts ,
So from today onwards, my new life began!

I've passed through difficulties recently.
Friends, family, love, and so on.
"Such a dramatic life!" said Ah Goo.
But, I've successfully endure all the hardships!! 
Yeah~~V^^V

Someone told me that I'm complicated.
Ya, he might be right,
but everything is complicated before it comes to simple XD

I appreciate for those who willing to lend me their ears,
listening me patiently,
and support me whatever decisions that I made!

Love comes and go, we all knew that.
We can't go back the past, and this is the fact!
So, treasure the one whom you love!

Friends, I'm great here!
My weakness makes me strong,
and all the things happened has thought me so much.
I'm still learning from my mistakes~

0 comments: